How to cancel a JVZOO subscription

Paypal subscriptions created through JVZOO can be very difficult to cancel if you don’t know exactly how to do it. I think that is deliberate. Obviously they want us to to keep paying as long as possible.

Most people can’t figure it out by looking at their Paypal account (I know I couldn’t) because it is separate from regular subscriptions. And it is impossible to cancel from your JVZOO account.

So what do you do? Well I did what you just did – I Googled “how to cancel a JVZOO subscription.” Most of the information I found was hard to follow or obsolete or both but I eventually figured it out.

So now I want to present a super-easy method to cancel a JVZOO subscription:

Direct link makes it brain dead easy!

1. Log in to your Paypal account at Paypal.com
  2. Once you are logged in, just click on this link: https://www.paypal.com/pt/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ap-manage-preapprovals
Tagged cancel JVZOO automatic payment, cancel JVZOO payment, cancel JVZOO paypal, cancel JVZOO subscription. Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to How to cancel a JVZOO subscription

1. Mark Butts says:

Thank you…you are a godsend!

2. Jude says:

Thank you very much!
    I clicked on the link and i got this:
    “To protect your account, this preapproved payments has been deactivated. To reactivate it, reset your PIN. ”
    Is that it? I thought i would have to click something else. How can i verify that the subscription has been cancelled?

3. Jude says:

Ok, I sorted it out. Thanks again Maragaret

4. Shane says:

Thanks Margaret, Very helpful post.
    Wouldn’t of found this otherwise.

5. charlie says:

Thanks alot!

6. Clay says:

Hi Margaret – Please run for President! You Rock! Thanks!

7. Victoria says:

Thanks Margaret! Yep. Deliberate. You saved me much frustration with your link!

8. Tammy says:

Works! Thank you so much Margaret!

9. ryan says:

THANK YOU!! You know what’s crazy is that it doesn’t even show up on paypal! Thank you so much!

10. Frank says:

Thank you so much.
    I was looking and clicking for hours to find where i can stop subscription.
    If you know it, it`s easy.

11. This is spot on. Just remember to change the language part of the URL to your own (I.E. “/pt/” to “/en/” for English. The approved payments page is imposible to find if you don’t have it bookmarked or reference instructions like this.

12. Antonio says:

Margaret,

Fantastic information

But in my case, I have more than one subscription jvzoo monthly payment, how can I identify which is which I must delete and what not, if you do not want to eliminate all

I have 6 and some are the same price

greetings

Antonio

13. Kate says:

Thank you so much…you have saved me a ton of time. After spending a whole day emailing people and hearing nothing back I was at my wits end. You are a godsend!

14. Loretta says:

Thanks so much for that information, I’m going to have to bookmark your page because I always forget the next time I need to cancel a subscription…like you say they don’t make it very easy!

15. Hal says:

Thanks, you made it easy, just wish figuring out which ones to cancel had more info, but got the job done, printed and bookmarked, easy to get carried away with shinny objects, I am sorry to say.

16. Annie says:

17. Phil says:

Well doggone it, Margaret you solved the mystery.
    Posted your post to Facebook and Tweeted it to Twitter.
    I actually thought a payment had already been cancelled because it wasn’t showing up in any of the usual places in PayPal.
    Then I got billed again.
    Couldn’t have done this without your post!
    Thank you is putting it mildly! :^)

18. Cedric says:

Thanks Margaret, the 10 minutes it took to read your post was well worth it. Now I can get rid of the monthly charge that bugs me on the 23rd every month.

19. TimE says:

Thank you Margaret!!

20. Del says:

THANK YOU!!!!!!! 😀

21. Rob says:

Yes, thanks…
    if you look at my screenshot it was a little underhanded that they wanted to keep taking money out each month even though it shows clearly that it must end recurring payments after 10 times..unless thats just “words” and it relies on the product vendor to cancel it manually?? A little underhanded really…

ps: i actually PAID the full 10 months and wanted to cancel and was told wont be able to access my purchase (videos) after cancel…highly immoral and unethical if that DOES happen..but will see if these marketers hold true, they seem to be.

22. Kathy says:

Wow thanks so much – this group is crazy they are heavy duty marketeers that want to steal your money! Thank you so much I cannot tell you how stressed I was getting. You saved me!

23. Raymond Knapp says:

I looked and was surprised how many I had and how much was being taken out by these preapproved charges. I had no way to tell what was what so I did some searching and found only 2 that I recognised and I wanted so I cancelled ALL of the remaining JVZOO preapproved payments.

Is there a way on JV Zoo to find out what the purchase was for and who its from or on Paypal? I did not find that information anywhere thanks

24. This was awesome and worked flawlessly. This payment method is done intentionally. Another growing trend I see is more and more companies are not providing contact / support options to cancel payments.

25. Pingback: How To Cancel JVZOO Subscription | Search Engine Pro

26. J T says:

Thanks for this!

27. Sally says:

Thank you!

I could not find this anywhere and you came up first in the Google search.

This worked but only after I was charged again for $97 that I asked the vendor to cancel!

Tricky system with jvzoo and Paypal because it does not show up in your subscriptions in Paypal and you can’t cancel in jvzoo.

Buyer beware I guess.

Thanks again.
    Sally

28. Raymond Knapp says:

Sally what was the vender? I had a problem with one that was billing me a subscription and was not aware they were doing that until my credit card denied the sale because the limit on my card was reached. Mine was Local Marketing Genius

29. Sonia says:

Thank you so much Margaret, this was really very helpful.

Beware of JVZoo subscriptions!

30. Nathan says:

thank you !!!!!!!!! so much!!!!!!!!!

31. EZee says:

Okay, I cancelled the contract with JVZoo. THANX MUCH.

They’re AOL spawn. Their intro and tutorial promise you can cancel, but then try to cancel. You may get lucky and dig up their hypocrisy that you have to backdate your contract to cancel. Then try to find the contract. I’m complaining to the BBB about them. Suggesting others do likewise.

32. Thank you so much!

I ordered a product that was a trail, but there was no way to cancel it before it was ended and I got stuck with a full month membership bill.

Your tutorial helped save me money….thanks.

33. Alan Brown says:

Your are awesome, what a confusing mess to figure this out, you made it so easy 10 stars for you!

34. Nelson says:

How can I cancel my membership of JVZOO without Paypal, please help me

35. Dear JVZOO, I need to request to cancel my ACCOUNT. EVERYTHING ASAP. i HAVE MANY ISSUES AND CANT EXPLAIN ALL, AFFILATE ID #755929 mikeoffril38@gmail.com 5107509768. cant hang on any more. thanks mike O’ffril I closed pay pal account already….

36. Marvella Wilson says:

How do I cancel when it’s a recurring debit from my bank account not paypal?

37. Amanda says:

I bought this thing from jvzoo. It was 27$ i been trying to cancel but no one has been able to help ive even have looked up ways of how too. I dont have a Paypal. Account do i need to make one… An if so will it even show on it where i paid for this an how to take it off to where i want keep being charged for it

38. Margaret Flanigan says:

Marvella, I think you will need to call your bank but I have no experience with this situation. Good luck!

39. Margaret Flanigan says:

Amanda, if you don’t have a Paypal account I think you must be paying through your bank or credit card. You will need to contact them directly. Good luck.

40. Margaret Flanigan says:

Michael, I am NOT associated with JVZOO in any way. I am just a frustrated customer like yourself. Good luck with your issues.

41. Margaret Flanigan says:

Nelson, I think you will need to directly contact your bank or credit card company to cancel any ongoing payments. Good luck!

42. Frank says:

Thanks for taking the time to help us all out.

Much appreciated